A fixed price
I provide the XMR ID service for a one time fee.
One XMR ID of seven or more characters long
(0.1 XMR, one time)
- [core functionality]
A main firstname.lastname@example.org pointed to your chosen Monero address
- [complimentary functionality]
An additional email@example.com pointed to the same address as the above
- [primary security]
Fully controlled by you professional DNS monitoring at an independent third party provider for both addresses
(I take care of the initial configuration. Once you claimed it, it's yours and I won't be able to access it any more.)
- [secondary security]
Me monitoring your DNS records via a paid-for and highly specialized third-party service, independant of the one mentioned above.
Thus a total of two separate monitoring services (yours and ours) simultanously verify integrity.
One XMR ID of six characters or shorter
(from 1 to 21 XMR, one time)
Everything the seven-character variant includes with the final cost depending on amount of characters:
- six for 1 XMR (eg
- five for 2 XMR (eg
- four for 3 XMR (eg
- three for 5 XMR (eg
- two for 8 XMR (eg
- one for 13 XMR (eg
- emoji for 21 XMR (eg
- What types of payment do you accept?
- Monero. Exclusively.
- How do I pay?
- Once you sent me the details you want to register, I respond with the payment details.
- Can I make changes to my XMR ID?
- Yes, but they require some extra steps which might reflect in an added fee in the future. For the time being they're free of charge.
- Will this work on <xyz wallet>?
- Registrations as such are independent of any particular software. To check if a specific one correctly resolves XMR ID's, enter `saberhagen.xmr.id` as payment destination. Compatible software should turn the ID into a valid Monero destination (before actually transferring any funds).
- Other questions?
- Contact me for any further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.